The foundation provides support activities to the Directorate-General for the supervision of cooperative entities, companies and the Chamber of Commerce network (DGVECSSC) in the following three macro-areas:
- Supervision of the activities relating to the call for tenders to create the Integrated Management Information System (SIDI)
- Strategic planning
- Feasibility study in support of digitization and acquisition in the new system of paper archives.
The activities within this project enable the DGVECSSC of the Ministry of Economic Development (Mise) to improve work efficiency through the adoption of an IT system.
The Fondazione Ugo Bordoni carries out support activities for the DGVECSSC in the following three macro-areas:
1. Supervision of the activities related to the call for tenders for the implementation of an Integrated Management Information System (SIDI):
- Support for the detection and reporting of anomalies in the progress of the works in compliance with the schedules laid down in the tender specifications and the results of the pre-testing activities already carried out;
- Support in identifying the reference parameters for verifying the successful migration;
- Support in carrying out the preliminary checks (prepared by the RTI and arising from the results of the previous activity) of the successful migration;
- Support for the planning and execution of the checks to be carried out in the testing phase;
- Support for the identification of corrective actions in the context of evolutionary maintenance.
2. Strategic planning:
- Support in the preparation of management reports, including through the use of the SAS system already in operation;
- Support for the definition of the parameters for the monitoring dashboard provided by the RTI;
- Support for the finalization of the interfacing of the MDIV-IV module with the Revenue Collection Agency, as part of the evolutionary maintenance;
- Support for the identification and evaluation of technological solutions to improve the work efficiency of the DGVECSSC;
- Support for the verification of the compliance of potential technological innovations according to the indications of the Agency for Digital Italy for the Public Administration.
3. Feasibility study:
- A feasibility study to support the digitization and acquisition of the new paper archives system of the MDIV-VI regarding the measures in progress until the new system is fully operational and the possible drafting of the technical document / specifications.